How to perform the experiment?
- Take a spoon and scrape your tongue.
- Start from the end of your tongue (around the throat) and make sure you take enough saliva. Next, wrap the spoon with a plastic bag.
- After 1 minute you should check out the spoon: clean spoon means healthy organs.
Just for any case, smell the spoon. If it smell differently than saliva do not panic, go on reading.
Place the spoon under the light:
- Orange color on the spoon – a sign of kidney problems, including chronic renal disease.
- Purple color on the spoon – means you have a high cholesterol, poor circulation, or bronchitis.
- White color on the spoon – means you have some respiratory infection.
- Thick white or yellow color – means imbalance in the mouth thyroid problems.
If the spoon has an unpleasant smell, it can be a sign of hygienic problem. If this is the case, you should clean your teeth regularly and gargle twice a day. However, you should consider that this can be a result of a bigger problem:
- Ammonia smell can be a sign of poor kidney function.
- Sweet smell indicates diabetes or high sugar level in your blood.
- Another smell can indicate lung or gastric problems.
You need to keep in mind that this method does not offer accurate results, but it can at least tell you if you need to see a doctor or not. If you notice something suspicious, go and see your doctor immediately.
Disclaimer: Contributed articles does not reflect the view of this website. This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us. You may do additional research if you find some information doubtful.